I recently had the pleasure of attending the grand reopening of Chotto Matte’s newly revamped Soho restaurant. As a fan of the restaurant’s unique Japanese-Peruvian fusion cuisine, I was excited to see what the new space had to offer. The restaurant has been completely redesigned with a modern, sleek aesthetic that is both inviting and sophisticated. At night, the space is dimly lit, creating a sense of intimacy at each table. The bar area is particularly impressive, with a stunning selection of cocktails and spirits.
The food was, of course, the highlight of the evening. The menu features a variety of dishes, from traditional Japanese dishes to more modern, creative takes on Peruvian cuisine. I sampled a few of the dishes, and each one was delicious. The flavours were bold and complex, and the presentation was beautiful.
The service was also top-notch. The staff was friendly and attentive, and they were more than happy to answer any questions I had about the menu.
Overall, a wonderful experience at Chotto Matte’s newly revamped Soho restaurant The food was delicious, the atmosphere was inviting, and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a unique dining experience.
Thanks for the experience, Chotto Matte
- Pardon Peppers in Miso
- Dragon Roll – Prawn tempura, salmon, avocado, unagi sauce
- Yellowtail “Nikkei Sashimi” GF – Cherry tomatoes, jalapeño, coriander, yuzu truffle soy
- King Oyster Mushroom Tostadas VG GF
- Tabletop Hibachi Grill GF – Japanese grade A5 wagyu beef and mushroom (cooked at the table)
- Cocktail – Kintsugi Cocktail – Maker’s Mark bourbon, Jim Beam Rye whiskey, amontillado sherry, teriyaki, quinoa, pink peppercorn, bitters (Nutty / Earthy / Savoury)
Go on, leave a comment