Here are some answer to some common questions.
1. Why should I consider having a personal performance coach?
2. What’s in it for me?
A good question.
If you can you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you can benefit?
- Are looking for new direction?
- Have you got a bucket list as long as your arm?
- Do you want to raise the bar on something you’re currently successful in?
- Are you ready to make positive changes to your life?
- Do you simply want to be happier and more satisfied with your current situation?
3. So what’s with The Dragonfly and 360˚?
The dragonfly goes through various stages as it develops taking on a significant transformation from a Larvae to it’s final state, and in doing so also develops eyes that give it a near-360˚ view of the world around them.
We too go through stages of significant change, some of which is out of our control. For some of us, our lives can get crazy, our vision is shortened and we lose focus giving rise to feelings of frustration, unfulfillment and even a sense of being trapped.
Others may be heading in the direction they wish but looking to improve or raise the bar and set new challenges
We need to be like the Dragonfly, accept change, use it to your advantage and be aware of your environment and how you can manoeuvre within it and understand what it is you want.