We’ve all had turning points in our lives that have shaped who we are today. Happy occasions, meeting a certain someone, tragedy, achievement, a chance incident or calculated moment, being in the right place at the right time or even the wrong time for that matter. You are you as you are now.
How many times has a book or something you’ve read changed your view, your direction or had an influence on you…? I’m guessing lots. Ever since school.
So, I decided to add this page of the influential books I’ve read over the last 10 years. Some I stumbled across but most were shared or recommended.
Here we go (I’ve added links to Amazon so you can find out a bit about each and get them for yourself):
Business/Entrepreneur Mindset – These are MUST READ and will inspire you and your lifestyle!
- Last night a DJ saved my life
- History of Jazz
- Writing That Works
- Travel Writing
- Rilke on Love and Other difficulties, Rainer Maria Rilke
- A Short History of Nearly Everything, Bill Bryson
- Art of War, Sun Tzu
- Art of Loving, Eric Fromm
- Anatomy of Human Destruction, Eric Fromm
- Hegemony or Survival, Naom Chomsky
- Bushido ‘The Soul of Japan’, Inazo Nitobe
- Long Walk to Freedom, Nelson Mandela