It’s been so incredible to be pushing my body lately. Those first steps were daunting but I can say, at this stage, the routine does get easier and my behaviour has changed. I wake up earlier sometimes before my alarm, I do my morning rituals and I’m out the door off to the gym. When I get back I’m wide awake and pumped to crack on with the day – being new to freelance, I need this to kick start that motivation – It’s too easy and too tempting to ‘work from in bed’ on a gadget or two. I’ve made it to the start of week 4 and though there still 9 weeks left to go – I’m feeling positive and starting to really notice some changes – Stronger, leaner, more endurance and generally feeling pretty good.
I’m pleased to say now that I’ve made it to the start of week 4 (!!) and though there still 9 weeks left to go – I’m feeling positive and already starting to see and feel the changes and the benefits – Stronger (physically and mentally), leaner, more endurance and generally feeling pretty good – One thing that everyone has access to is the post-exercise release of endorphins to jack you up for the morning…
I’ve even decided to impress you with by upping my video game… Now only once a week I’m hoping they’ll get better than this and more useful too…!
But here we go, please do check it out.
- Magnesium Links:
- Swiss Ball Kettlebell Chest Flies:
- Follow the machine that is Mark Maher as he preps for his first body building comp.
- Vegan, Veggies, Palio, Keto… How do you know what’s the right diet for you? Best things to do is listen to your body, find what works and refine it to meet your goals – I’m no dietician but over the years researched, I’ve tested, I’ve eliminated things I eat… Now, I have a few rules of thumb that are all works in progress.
- Everyone’s body is different
- Do your research & check with your Doctor if you have any special requirements or conditions.
- Listen to your body