This is a great app!! I cannot recommend it enough.
What is it?
Blinkist summarises books into short 15-min a reads, some have audio you can download for those offline moments like on the tube.
I’ve learnt quite a bit and grasped concepts of topics that I’m interested in but not had the time to read in full. I’ve even bought a few books from the Amazon links of the ones that really stuck out.
Why would you want it?
- If you have a stack of book titles to get through.
- If you just want to get to key points quickly.
- If you want to preview whether or not a book is worth spending the time to read.
- Or, you might simply want to explore new topics to see if they interest you.
So far, my library includes:
- 7 Habits of high effective people
- Who moved my cheese
- Art of war
- The power of positive thinking
- A short history of nearly everything
- Getting Things Done
- Steve Jobs
- The 4-hour work week
- Losing my Virginity, Richard Branson
- …to name a few.
Definitely check it out and sign up for the free trial